‘The performance of wool is second to none’
- Wool is a living breathing natural fibre with distinct qualities
- Wool is healthy to wear! Wool breathes as it absorbs and evaporates moisture therefore keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Wool has natural fire resistant properties. Pure wool will smoulder when exposed to flame rather than burn
- Wool is an energy efficient product – wear wool and turn down your heating!
- Wool has natural recovery; each fibre is resilient and springy thanks to its complex internal structure
- Wool is everything you would expect from a modern fibre with natural stretch and breatheability
- Wool is washable.
- When blended with other fibres, wool’s natural benefits improve the performance of the product