Frequently Asked Questions
It’s the wonderful qualities of wool that will keep you warm
- Wool is a living breathing natural fibre with distinct qualities.
- Wool is healthy to wear! Wool breathes as it absorbs and evaporates moisture therefore keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Wool has natural fire resistant properties. Pure wool will smoulder when exposed to flame rather than burn.
- Wool is an energy efficient product – wear wool and turn down your heating!
- Wool has natural recovery; each fibre is resilient and springy thanks to its complex internal structure.
- Wool is everything you would expect from a modern fibre with natural stretch and breathability.
- Wool is washable.
- When blended with other fibres, wool’s natural benefits improve the performance of the product.
Wooldoza Folding Instructions
- Hold WoolDoza lengthwise pocket facing towards you.
- Fold in both sides 1/3.
- Fold down from the top, finishing over the pocket.
- Place hand in the pocket to grab base.
- Pull back through to form the cushion
- Push though and make the corners neat.
To make Baby Snuggle Bag
- Open out WoolDoza.
- Lay WoolDoza flat, with pocket facing upward.
- Invert pocket.
- Fold top of WoolDoza to length required.
- The snuggle bag can be made with any sized WoolDoza.
How to care for your WoolDoza Products
- Machine or hand wash in a wool mix detergent
- Spin and line dry
How to care for Wool Garments
- Machine or hand wash in gentle wool detergents. Slow Spin
- Dry flat. Iron low heat
- Do not dry clean, bleach or wring
- Merino wool is a natural product therefore like all wool it may pill. It is not a sign of bad quality. The softer the garment the looser the knit is so there may be a chance of pilling. This can be removed with a de-piller comb. After the first couple of times it will stop happening
How to care for cotton garments
- Gentle Machine Wash (40°C) Do not bleach or wring
- Tumble dry low, cool iron
- Do not dryclean
WoolDoza is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WoolDoza may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you elected to we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Including remembering your shoping cart contents if you leave the site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.